Liquid porcelain is a very resistant floor covering that supports a large flow of people, temperature variations and even the transit of machines. It is important that the liquid porcelain floors are properly cleaned to preserve their original characteristics.
However, it is also necessary to be careful on a daily basis so that it does not get damaged. The cleaning, maintenance and maintenance of liquid porcelain floors are very important.
Cleaning tips for liquid porcelain
- The cleaning of the liquid porcelain floors must be done daily.
- The floor must be cleaned with water and neutral detergent appropriate for the floor (there are specific products for cleaning liquid porcelain floors on the market).
- Never clean the floor with chemical products. They can leave stains and remove the shine. However, in the market there are floors that have specialized sealers that are resistant to this product.
- The first cleaning of the liquid porcelain should be done 24 hours after its application.
- It is recommended that every 6 months there is a liquid porcelain floor inspection by the supplier.
- If there are small wear, make the repair immediately to avoid further intervention in the future.
- Do not let small deformations, derived from misuse, accumulate.
- Spaces with a high circulation of people usually require new layers of liquid porcelain for the restoration of the floor (it is more applicable to commercial spaces).
Liquid porcelain floors can last for years if they are well cared for. If you follow all these basic tips for the maintenance and cleaning of liquid porcelain floors, you will see that it was a good investment. And remember that at Policrete Floors we have a wide range of colors, textures and finishes to renovate your floors.
Photos: Tecnopisos – Pinterest – arqtecpy.wordpress.com