MALTA FINE is a premixed, epoxy-rubber mortar, quick-drying crack-isolation membrane for POLICRETE Floor installation over concrete, porcelain, ceramic tile, natural stone and wood. MALTA FINE to can be used in residential and commercial interior and exterior environments. MALTA FINE meets ANSI A118.12 requirements and prevents nonstructural, in-plane floor cracks up to 1/16″ from transferring through grout, porcelain, ceramic tile and natural stone. Once it has dried after about 60 to 90 minutes, MALTA FINE is ready to receive most POLICRETE epoxy mortars.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Quick-drying: Allows POLICRETE resin mortars installation after 60 to 90 minutes.
• Easily applied with hand trowel and roller.
• Convenient and versatile: Bonds to a wide range of floor surfaces.
• No odor: Great for confined spaces.
• In-plane cracks isolation up to 1/16” over nonstructural cracks.
WHERE TO USE
• Residential, commercial and institutional interior and exterior floors.