PRISMA is a ready-to-use, low VOC, synthetic resin-based primer with bond promoting silica aggregates suspended in dispersion. It enhances the performance and adhesion of mortars to existing ceramics and difficult to bond to substrates. Plus, it improves bonding of self-leveling underlayments and bonds of render coats over cementitious substrates. Suitable for a wide variety of substrates, PRISMA combines excellent versatility with an easy, low odor application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Ready-to-use gray latex which is easy to apply with a roller.
• One-component, versatile primer for a wide variety of substrate conditions.
• Single coat application for faster turnaround and lower installation costs.
• Low odor and VOC compliance – great for use in interior, occupied environments.
• Provides a rough keying surface ideal for polymer-modified mortars, render coats and leveling compounds, ensuring excellent bonding on smooth or low-absorptive substrates.
• Easy handling and application properties.
• Provides excellent bond strength with resistance to moisture and aging.
WHERE TO USE
• Residential, commercial and institutional interior walls.