SEALOK is a one-component, moisture-curing, polyurethane hybrid compound designed to provide moisture vapor emission protection for POLICRETE Floors, wood, bamboo, vinyl, and laminate flooring on damp concrete substrates. It also serves as a bonding agent and moisture barrier system for self-leveling underlayment when applied in a double-coat method with dry sand.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Single-component, with no mixing required.
- Zero VOCs.
- Compatible with POLICRETE hybrid-polymer-based mortars.
- No moisture limits, and no moisture testing required.
WHERE TO USE
- For controlling moisture vapor emissions from concrete slabs and in preparation for POLICRETE Floors installation.
- For controlling moisture vapor emissions from concrete slabs and creating a bonding surface for self-leveling underlayment.
- Residential applications (rental apartments, condominiums and homes).
- Commercial applications (office buildings and cafeterias).
- Heavy commercial applications (shopping malls, grocery stores and department stores).
- Institutional applications (hospitals, schools, universities, libraries and government buildings).