NEWGAIN is an ultra-high solids scrub and recoat finish that saves time and money. Fewer coats to achieve high-gloss appearance to restore epoxies and acrylics floors. Superior resistance to black heel marks and scuffing. Non-yellowing, excellent clear color retention. Excellent gloss build compared to conventional scrub and recoat products. White in color with a mild scent.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Beautifully renew the gloss of epoxies and acrylics finished floors.
• Provides excellent initial gloss and gloss retention, even with a fewer coats.
• Requires fewer initial coats and typically only one coat when recoating to achieve a high gloss appearance.
• Exceptional resistance to scratching, scuffing and black heel marks.
• Solids content 30%.
• Meets ASTM D-2047 slip resistance requirements.
WHERE TO USE
Residential, commercial and institutional facilities.
• For use on most resilient and most hard surface flooring. A sealer may be required for highly polished stone surfaces, glazed ceramic tile, luxury vinyl tile and some rubber floors.
• Not intended for use on cork, wood, or bamboo flooring.
• Ideal for use in patient rooms, busy hallways, aisles and 24-hour facilities.