ULTRASEAL XP is a single component, 90% solids, VOC Compliant, Aliphatic Polyurea that was developed for high gloss (satin – matte) UV-stable floor topcoats. This coating provides reliable performance in a wide range of temperatures and climate conditions. ULTRASEAL XP has excellent resistance to UV rays, abrasion, and many of today’s harshest chemicals.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Displays excellent adhesion characteristics to a variety of substrates / coatings.
• Unlimited pot life increases the workability of the coating, providing consistent aggregate broadcasts and uniform topcoat applications.
• Will provide a glossy smooth finish when cured.
• Coating displays excellent chemical and abrasion resistance.
• Emits virtually no odors and can be applied indoors with minimal disturbance to surrounding activities.
• 100% UV-Stable Aliphatic Chemistry.
• Versatile, crystal clear topcoat for use on both horizontal and vertical applications.
• Can be used for immersion and non-immersion service.
• Single component means no possible mixing errors, thus eliminating the human error factor.
• Extended cure time delivers great self-leveling properties and glass-smooth finishes.
WHERE TO USE
- Heavy traffic areas.
- Aircraft hangar floors.
- Maintenance facilities.
- Offshore platforms.
- Industrial shop floors.
- Commercial kitchens.
- Bathrooms and Lavatories.
- Chemical manufacturing plants.
- Wastewater treatment applications.
- Bar, table and countertop sealer.